Aa
A
A
A
Close
Temporomandibular Joint & Muscle Community
932 Members

something on my lips

past three years i've been thinking its herpes but after a few questions asked here and there i've finally said to myself it's not herpes!! i even asked my college doc and she said "it's very unusual, it doesn't look like herpes"!!

**First time  when i asked a question on this site was the following****i have had these herpes looking like blister/dots since 17 and im now 20..its on the upper lip but the inside(when i yawn u can clearly see them) like 10-15 on the left side and 10-15 on the right side..they have never hurted/stung, never disappeard, never crusted.. is this herpes??or is this something else?? plz help

anyways i've noticed that when i keep my mouth as dry as possible they slowly flaten...esspecially when i go to sleep then wake up the next day!! i do bellive they have fluid in it cause i've poped them a few times!!
would you know what this is???
and how can i keep my mouth open and dry with out accidentally licking my lips???
1 Responses
603946 tn?1333945439
are you on any medications? anything?

surely the Dr would have noticed if it were thrush but thrush follows antibiotics (usually long term) and I've never heard of it lasting 3 years- are maybe on long term antibiotics for acne or something?

home remedy was what worked best for my baby-

after drinking his bottles, we put undiluted vinegar applied with Q tip- he didn't even cry and it was gone in a week
Have an Answer?
Top Dental Answerers
taipei, Taiwan
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
If you suffer from frequent headaches, jaw clicking and popping ear pain, you may have TMJ. Top dentist Hamidreza Nassery, DMD, has the best TMJ treatments for you.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.