Testicular Cancer Community
253 Members

16 year old bump on testicle/shrinking

I am 16 years old and I have a small bump on the upper middle of my right testicle. It's not "pea-sized", it's like the tip of a dull pencil (size). Also BOTH of my testicles have shrunken n not one testicle. Does it mean I just have low testosterone (atrophy) or the small bump is still possibly cancerous?
Hi!
A lump on the upper middle of the testicle may be an epididymal cyst. However, since it is present on both sides and since you feel that both side testicles are small, this may be a normal finding. On the other hand, may be you have low testosterone levels.  Please consult your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.