Aa
A
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
253 Members

Constant light pain in testicle

Hi,I am just about to turn 15.My right testicle hurts for 2-3 months,it's light pain that happens often.I did a self exam(it is a bit hard with a painful testicle) and noticed the tissue around the painful testicle is harder than around the normal testicle.It is very lightly swollen and only noticeable when touching it.The pain always occurs while touching or moving the testicle.It doesn't hurt when I ejaculate.
1 Responses
11550862 tn?1420659695
COMMUNITY LEADER
Having pains in your testicle and noticing changes is not something that is normal but there is no way to tell what is going on without a physician taking a look and hopefully, having a scrotal ultrasound. This way you will know for sure what is causing the pains and that will at least give you peace of mind. If it were me, I'd contact my physician or a urologist.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.