Damaged after testicular cancer and spinal taps, what should I do?

Hello, I'm a 30 year old male. I was diagnosed with testicular cancer February of 2014. My left testicle was removed, and it is still numb over 2 years later. During my chemotherapy, I was denied disability, twice. I went into remission June of 2014. March 2015, I took a road trip to California from Florida. When I got there, I was really sick and had to go to the hospital. They suspected the cause to be viral meningitis. I refused several times but was pushed into receiving a spinal tap. It came back negative. My heart rate was 30 every morning and I was in the hospital for a week. They released me and diagnosed me with unknown and a UTI. 2 weeks later I started having severe lower back pain. It did get better little by little and the pain was manageable after 3 months. 3 months later, the back pain came back but even more severe. It again gradually got better and the pain became manageable for another 3 months. 3 months later again, it came back even more severe but this time it radiates from my left lower back, to my right lower back, down to my legs, hips, thighs and groin. The pain is so severe that if I go to dinner or anywhere for that matter, I'll be in 10x worse pain the next few days. If I'm not laying down, I'm in severe pain. The pain is moves around from all areas mentioned and is rarely painful in 2 places at once. I went to the hospital because my insurance ended back in September. They of course couldn't find the cause and referred me to pain management. They also gave me pain killers for the pain. The Oxycodone didn't help the pain at all, it just made me light headed. Sitting down is the worst and standing up gets worse after about an hour. My problem is I'm in pain all day, everyday unless I'm laying down. I would love to go back to work but its not possible because my pain level hovers around 8-10. Since I can't work, I have no way of paying for a specialist or insurance for that matter. I have no idea what to do and now I feel different mentally like depression is kicking in. Please help.
Perhaps a pain specialist is the way to go. You may want to check with the hospital to see if they have any resources to help with a pain management appointment. Likewise, if you are not working then perhaps there is a way to secure medicaid insurance or to reevaluate your disability application. I understand the tough situation and vicious cycle that you are in and hope you get some answers as to the origin of the pain.