Testicular Cancer Community
253 Members

Do I have testicular cancer or is it something else?

Hello, I am 18 and have several small, hard lumps on both testicles. I noticed this a few years back, but didn't think much of it. Since then there have been more forming. I have looked up some of the descriptors of testicular cancer lumps (as I am uninformed on things like this), and they seem to match perfectly. Varying sizes, like hard rubber, and not normal. Could this be cancer, or what else could this be?
Did you get any answers, I’m kinda going through the same. Have not been to Dr yet. Kinda scared it’s uncomfortable. Thinking a male Dr myself hoping he will be more gentle.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.