Aa
A
A
Close
17366439 tn?1456056214
Is it a Testicular Cancer
Dear SIR, I would like to start from beginning as 7 years earlier I had a unusual growth in one of my Testicle size of a "Peas", so i got it diagnosed by ultra sound test and doctor evaluation found a infection, so doctor gave me a Antibiotics and told me that it will go away (But get married fast as it might leave scar on Testis). But due to my negligence I have stopped taking those pill after 3-4 months. After that in so many years its growth increased and changed the shape of my right testis and left one too. Now after seven years I have found my Right Epididymis Vain is very hard like a " wooden stick" so I got worried and saw a doctor as it could be a Testicular Cancer, the doctor suggested me FNAC test and color Doppler with a good Pathologist, Please let me know if i can show you reports for your consideration and Advice.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
11550862 tn?1420663295
I am sorry to hear of your situation but glad to hear that you are having things evaluated by a physician and with a scrotal ultrasound. Unfortunately, we are not physicians so we would be of no help to you in reading your reports. If you are unhappy with your initial consultation with your physican, then you could always ask for a second opinion.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Testicular Cancer Community Resources