Aa
A
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
252 Members

LARGE HARD LUMP

Hello,  I am a 23 year old male.  I have a lump on my testicle that has been there for over a year. It is hard and at the top of my testicle.  It does not hurt but is tender when I touch the lump or investigate to see if it has gotten bigger. In the last year it has gotten a little bigger.  Also, I have a huge VERY HARD LUMP between my left leg and the left side of my scrotum.  More or less the area where my Anus and scrotum meet.  For a lack of better terms the front of my (TAINT).  Closer to the scrotum. Between scrotum and left leg.  Every day for the last week it has gotten bigger and it gets worse in pain.  It also feels like it creating pressure internally and at times feels like I got hit in the testicles and its causing pressuring in my lower abdomen/pain in my stomach. Please help me with an answer.  Do I got to the Dr? Is this and emergency? Do I got to the ER?  Or will this pass and let the body take care of itself?
1 Responses
351246 tn?1379685732
MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL
Hi!
If the lump between your scrotum and leg is getting bigger then it is either an abscess or a cyst. It can also be a swollen lymph node. Yes, this needs to be investigated immediately as you also have a lump in the testicle. The two lumps may not be inter-related, but it is important to find out the nature of both the lumps-through ultrasound, clinical examination and may be a CT scan. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.