Testicular Cancer Community
249 Members

Should I be worried?

As long as I can remember I have had a ball the size of a dime right next to my right testicle. When I was in my early teens I went to the doctor and had a ultra sound. They said it was just a mass of tissue that formed randomly. I'm now 24 and it hasn't changed at all and ive had no problems with it even had a kid. What worries me is the mercy hospital in my small town has a history of messing up tons of surgeries and just missed diagnosing in general. Pretty much saying I dont trust this hospital. So do you think I should follow up with a hospital in a big city a hour away?
COMMUNITY LEADER
If you have had this for years and it has not changed the odd are that it is not cancer as your ultrasound previously showed. However, bing confident in your physicians is important and I would never argue against a second opinion if you would like to get one.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.