Testicular Cancer Community
252 Members

Testicular pain

Hello. I am 19 years old with no history of TC in my family. I have been having a ache in my right testicle for about a week. I saw a doctor and he senr me for a ultrasound to rule out testicular torsion. The ultrasound revelaed nothing abnormal. However, two days ago I felt a small lump on the lower right back side of my right testicle. I am concerned about this and was wondering if I should go back to possibly get blood drawn or a seconed ultrasound. A responce would be greatly appreciates.
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize