Aa
A
A
A
Close
Testicular Cancer Community
253 Members

Very Strange/Light ache feeling in left testicle.Please Help

Hey I'm 15 years old and I know that this feeling is not from intercourse. So to begin, this is a very strange feeling. It's going to be hard to describe but I'll do my best. It is almost as if there is a ghostly feeling in my left side where the left testicle will enter the body. Like how they normally will enter the body when they are cold. Except there is nothing there. Both of my balls are hanging loose but there is just a very irritating and creepy feeling like there is a testicle just sitting there. So I can only describe it as feeling like I have a ghost ball there. Maybe it is the vein I'm not sure. There is also a small ache in the vein as well. Nothing bad but just enough to keep my mind on it and it's starting to drive me insane. If you could give me any help id appreciate it very much! Thank you in advance!
1 Responses
11550862 tn?1420659695
COMMUNITY LEADER
I am not very familiar with your symptoms. However, my testicular cancer started with a general feeling of heaviness in my one testicle and it really was not very bothersome. It is hard to tell if a ghost feeling is like the heaviness feeling that I had or not.

Obviously, you are having some kind of symptom and having a doctor take a look, hopefully, with a scrotal ultrasound will in the least give you peace of mind if the symptom doesn't resolve in a few days.
Have an Answer?
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.