Testicular Cancer Community
249 Members
Avatar universal

cancer or cyst pls help

iam 31 male I got a hard round lump in my right testice it just attached to my testices is this cancer should I worry about it . I go to doctor and he feel a lump then he prescribed mediecine for the lump but the lump still in my testices what should I do now pls reply me.
2 Responses
11550862 tn?1420663295
Typically if he physician gave you some antibiotics and your symptoms are still present after two weeks then I wold go back in to see them. Perhaps they can give you a scrotal ultrasound if they have not done so already.
Avatar universal
today I go to doctor and he said nothing to worry about lump. he stopped medecine also saying that it will go away itself in 3 month what should I do now?
If you keep having symptoms you can always get a second opinion.
Have an Answer?
Popular Resources
Diet and digestion have more to do with cancer prevention than you may realize
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.
Why checking at new times can help.
Could you benefit from this alternative glucose testing method?
They’re one of your most important tools for managing diabetes.