The Pasture 2.0 Community
37 Members

Happy Thanksgiving Week

Happy Thanksgiving Week to you all. Hope you get the start of your holiday cleaning and shopping done!
same to you swampy!  im starting mine off with sick kids, packing to move, and finding time to get to lowes to buy paint! lol but im thankful for everything i have going on.  shopping, i started months ago!
Just don't paint your kids.
Right back at you!!!!! My first Holiday with my son Cruz....I am so giddy!!!!!! His Big Angel Brother Cooper sent him to us last Thanksgiving......so we are truly thankful this year!!!

Don't eat too much turkey!
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.