The Teen Lounge Community
21 Members

Sorry for being away for a while...

I have been unable to answer your questions lately because at the moment, my life *****! I am just going to sum it all up to you all...I am doing it tough again, my parents are ignoring me, my school grades are becoming very important and my friends are ditching me and my depression has taken a turn for the worst. So sorry for being unable to answer any of your question bt I will try to do the best I can.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.