The Teen Lounge Community
21 Members

Studying

Hi. I am 16 years old and i have a huge problem that it really upsets me. Its about studying actually. I am a very organised neat person I always do my homework and I always work. But everytime i sit on my desk in order to start studying I am very very nervous, i scratch my head, (I used to have intense trihotilomania) , I smash my acne and even more sometimes I reach in multiple orgasms(Ive reached 20 mini orgams in 10 minutes)!!!! All those things just interrupt my thinking and attract my attention. Thus, even I read, the things I try to learn never get and stick in my head. WHAT CAN I DO? I AM SO SAD!? I always cry and cry and nobody helps me!!!! PLEASE HELP WHAT CAN I DO TO READ STUDY PROPERLY AND PASS MY EXAMSSS?
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.