The Writer's Circle Community
7 Members

help

So, I'm not sure what you'd like me to do here or if you are going to post here.  What is your idea of how things should go?
Hi darling :) Its taking awhile for me to start advertising the group as I am as busy as a bee. My vision is really to have a group input. I wanted to get more people to join so that we could discuss everybody's strong point. Whether it is story writing, expository, poetry etc.

Thanks for the interest, go ahead and tell your friends! It should be exciting!

Anna
I rejoined the group.  I wasn't sure if you were coming back Anna!  But here you are.  

You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.