ALWAYS THIRSTY

WENT TO THE DOCTOR YESTERDAY TOOK A BLOOD TEST DO NOT HAVE DIABETES...HOWEVER I'M THIRSTY ALL THE TIME...RECENTLY STARTES TAKING 2000MG OF LTYROSINE DO YOU THINK THIS CAN BE CAUSING THE PROBLEM...ALSO WAS TAKING VICODIN FOR  CHRONIC BACK PROBLEMS...NO LONGER ARE TAKING THAT.
I don't know if tyrosine can cause this -- would stop it unless prescribed for a medical condition.  Follow-up with your doctor on this.  This is not likely a thyroid problem.

Would also ask doctor about diabetes insipidus (not related to blood sugar, that's diabetes mellitus).
wouldn't my doctor have mentioned that to me....i am waiting on the results from my blood work re/ kidneys.thyrod all that stuff

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.