Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Does Anyone Know Why Cysts Develop On The Thyroid Gland?

I have several 1cm cysts on my thyroid gland.I was wanting to know what causes them.Is my thyroid gland messed up?I've been tired,my hair has been falling out a lot.I had a thyroid gland blood test done back in March it showed every thing looked good.Could some one please give some information.I all so have a sore throat.Does that have any thing to do with the cysts?TNT406.
I wish I could give you some advice other than seek a doctor that can give you the answer you need, not what they think based on everyone else with the same symptons. A good doctor will treat you as an individual, not a series of symptons. My doctor that treats my MS calls me his trouble-making challange patient because I don't follow the norm. Because he treats me as an individual my health has greatly benifited. And if you are like me I know you hate to hear, "OH YOU ARE OKAY, THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU". People, doctors included, will often tell you what they think is easiest for you to hear even if they think something is wrong with you. I wish you the best and very much value your kindness and concern. People tend to get caught up in their own personal interest that they only want to talk about their fears and concerns and push aside the concerns of their fellow person. Don't give up until you get an answer that you are satisfied with, and if you are not happy with what the doctor tells you, question him. Doctors are human and they make mistakes too. And one more thing, if you go crazy you will never find the answer to your concerns.....giggle. I always find that a little humor can go along way. GOD BLESS....SUE
Dear,Sue THANK YOU for your kind words.I have been so scared lately.Because everything on my body is going wrong.I have a 6cm blood clot on my brain,I have all so been diagnosed with mitral valve regurgitation,tricuspid valve regurgitation,and hypokinesis on the the left ventricle chamber of my heart.I've had two half-brothers to die from heart attacks and two still living from heart attacks.I am frightened.I'm 33 years old.I don't understand why all this is happening to me.You probably feel the same way,with the MS.How do you get through each day?God must be watching over you everyday.For He does LOVE YOU.THINKING OF YOU IN MY PRAYERS.By the way my name is Becky.GOD BLESS YOU SUE IN EVERY THING YOU DO AND DREAM OF DOING.Becky.
Hi Becky, it seems as if you have had a rough go at it also! Even though I know it isn't true I do feel as if God is picking on me at times. Maybe we suffer more in our life to help set an example to others, but whatever the reason I do try to stay strong even though it is tough at times. I went to the surgeon today but didn't get to see him because he had been called into emergency surgery. I burst into tears, I know that sounds silly but the fear of the unknown is harder than being faced with an illness. Atleast when you have a diagnosis you know what you are up against and can deal with it mush better. I wish I knew the words that could offer you comfort. Do you have a good support system at home because I know if I didn't I would have been bonkers long ago.........I keep my family on their toes cause they never know what is coming next..giggle.....No matter what just keep your chin up and don't give in to depression. That is a one way street and not a fun place to be as I am sure you probally know. When you respond tell me more about your illness cause I am not familiar with them and hang in there, IT WILL ALL WORK OUT IN THE WASH............Sue
cysts caused by fungus and that is caused by eating to much junk and pasta bread sugar processed food

look up the book called fungis link by doug kauffman will learn alot hope this helps you guy michele
Dear,Sue I'm sorry I didn't post in yesterday,I just didn't feel like myself.Did you read what mstone posted?I don't eat that much bread or pasta.I can't handle sweets that well either I get sick at my stomach.I remeber when I was younger I had aknot on the left side of my throat.It finally went a way when I turned fifteen.I don't know if that might have something to do with whats wrong with my thyroid now or not.How have you been feeling.I'm sorry you didn't get to see the surgeon yesterday.Did they reschedule you an appointment?I know that waiting longer makes it worst it all ways does.When do you see your regular primary care giver again?I hope you get to the surgeon soon.I see my neurologist on July 18,then the cardiologist on July 25.My neurologist still doesn't know about the cysts on my thyroid gland.I will tell her when I go on July 18 though.I don't know how long they've been on there,so a little bit longer with out doctor care shouldn't hurt them.Let me know how your doing and when you see your doctors again.GOD BLESS YOU SUE,MAY ALL OF HIS ANGELS WATCH OVER YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE IN JESUS CHRISTS NAME I PRAY AMEN.BECKY
Hi Becky, i'm sorry you didn't feel that well yesterday and yes i did see that posting. That would have been sound advice if that was your eating habits. What frustrates me is the fact that I try to stay healthy even though it seems as if it a downhill battle. I did get to see the surgeon yesterday and he scheduled a surgical biopsy for July 8th. He said with all the evidence that he had prefers that over the needle type biopsy. He also said most of the time everything will turn out fine but the only way to know for sure is through biopsy. I am going to look like someone chopped my head off and tried to sew it back on. I was in a bad auto accident 2yrs ago that almost broke my neck and killed my sister-n-law which was my best friend. This will make the 3rd ugly scar on my neck. I don't know if I want to see my GP again because she was going to let every thing go even though the CT Scan said to do futher testing. I have lost confidence in most doctors, I think I always get the ones that made it through med-school with a C.......GIGGLE. I do hope you have a better day and if you don't mind when you respond tell me more about your illness. And smile, that doesn't take as much energy as frowning, if you are like me you can use all the extra you can get..........Sue
Dear,Sue Hi how have you been feeling?I hope you have been feeling well.I hope everything goes O.K. on July 8 for you.It's hard for me to talk about whats wrong with me and explian it,because I then feel like I'm complaining.I had s similar incidence,like with your GP,but it was with a gynecologist.Thats another reason why it's hard for me talk about it,the gynecologist made me feel like it was all in my head.I had a hysterectomy last year.I will try to tell you though since you have opened with me about you illness.If I start talking to much just tell me to shutup OH wait a minute you'll have to do that when you post back in giggle-giggle.I,ll start with my brain there's not much up thre so it shouldn't take that long giggle.I have 6cm blood clot on the left side of my brain,it is on the largest vessel in my brain.They can't give me medicine and they can't do surgery.I have to be careful not to get hard blows to my head,sounds like fun so far huh?Now on with my heart my I have two valves that are regurgitating blood back in to my heart my mitral valve and my tricuspid valve.The left ventricle is hypokinesis now that side of my heart has been damaged when I had a heart attack last year,that I didn't even know I had.It happened that night after I had my hysterectomy.I feel tired and drained all the time,and depressed.I get dizzy headed real easy,even when I'm laying in bed.Sounds wierd doesn't it?My hands and feet go numb easy,I don't know why that is though.I think thats about it.GOD BLESS YOU SUE.Becky.
WOW, and I thought I had problems, giggle......I know what you mean about feeling like you are complaining when you talk about your illness. And besides that people that doesn't have a life altering illness can never understand. And I hate for anyone to feel sorry for me. When you think that you have it bad all you have to do is look around the corner to see how lucky you really are. Yes I have MS, Asthma, and possible cancer. But I still feel like God has blessed me through my illness. Sounds crazy but true. We all face death, some sooner than others but that isn't so terrible if you have your life in order with God. When my sister-n-law was killed I felt cheated. Here she is sitting up there in God's glory and here I am with a lot of problems related to the accident. In the end I know that I still had things to do before I die. I am going to donate my organs to the MS Brain Doner Org. So maybe through my death I can help someone else. We never know what the future holds for us but we should do our best to figure out what God would have us to do. As I said try not to get depressed, enjoy every moment that you do have and know that you have a better place waiting for you, without all this pain that me have to suffer through. I do get mad at times because I have so much to offer but because of my ilness I am limited to what I can do. I found out along time ago the best way to give God a good laugh is to tell him your future plans......giggle.....because he is the one that is going to see that you do what he wants you to do. Now you tell me to shut up if I talk too much....giggle....Oh yea, when you write back. You sound like a very special person and I am glad that you to can have a sense of humor through all that you have to endure. Keep your head and your spirits high cause without people like us the ordinary people wouldn't have anyone to look up to...giggle giggle. Talk to you soon.........Sue.......

PS: sorry about the book I didn't mean to write...GIGGLE!!!
You make me smile. THANK YOU. GIGGLE GIGGLE SNORT, I do that too, don't you think it makes a laugh so much more interesting!
Dear,Sue Hi I've all way's enjoyed long book's,giggle.I enjoyed your posting,sorry I didn't post back in sooner.My hubby wanted me to spend some time with him.We are celebrating our 15 year anniversary on July 7.Last year we renewed our vows.He is very supportive and very protective over me.I don't have my drivers license.He want let me get them,because I drove through our garage,hit my brother-in-laws parked vehicle and all of the damges only costed 3000.00.That's with every thing I hit and damage,giggle....giggle....snort...oops.... I all ways snort if I laugh to much.How have you been feeling?I've felt tierd,I have headaches every day.I take Topamax but it doesn't seem to help.But I still take them,like a good girl.What types of medicine of do you take for your MS?I all so take Zoloft for depression, the doctor thinks I'm crazy...in the head giggle...giggle.I'm so glad we get to talk every day,all though we are probably miles a part.It's funny how you can get to know some one through just writing to them.All though we meet on a medical forum,that's even better becuase that's when people need a friend more.I just want to say THANK YOU FOR BEING MY FRIEND SUE.Your the bestest friend any one could ask for espicially when your down in the dumps,you pick them up with your kind words.You are a kind person to and have do all so have a good sense of humor.GOD BLESS YOU SUE TNT406.
Oops, I wasn't finished writing yet. You are so funny and sound so much like me, except with the driving thing. I do have my license and the only thing i've ever hit was a security gaurd........OUCH. I hit him in the chest with the mirrors of my truck many moons ago. Atleast I didn't go to jail and thankfully it didn't cost me a thing. Oh, I was going slow so I didn't hurt him.........I HOPE. Believe it or not but I actually drove school and charter buses. GIGGLE..... Well as far as the meds I take for my MS....NONE....anything that could help, I am allergic too. Another thing, I am allergic to steriods. If I do have cancer I am up the creek without a paddle...........and a boat....giggle.... cause that is one of the drugs they give when treating cancer. I am truly unique.......snort snort. The only meds I take are Neurontin and Lexapro for my depression and provigil for fatigue. I am supposed to use inhalers for my asthma but darn, they have steroids in them. I knew there had to be a reason my neuro calls me his trouble making challange patient. You know I don't think that is a compliment, I am going to have to talk with him about his bed-side manners. Truthfully I am not worried about having cancer, I don't want to have it but I feel like I will be able to beat it. I have overcome a lot in my life and I feel like that will only be added to my list of accomplisments, if not maybe someone else can learn from it. You, like me, are very very fortunate to have a loving husband that cares for you. I was blessed with 3 brats, oops, I mean kids that are as supportive as my hubby. They are all away at college but get to come home every weekend and I hate to see them worry. I think with illness it is the hardest on your family cause they have to see the person they love suffer. And CONGRATS on your anniversary and it is wonderful that you renewed your vows, that is very special. Grayson and I will celebrate 24 years Nov, 10th. We are going to renew our vows on our 25th. We have had a great marriage and if I have my way about it he is going to put up with me another 25. And I do consider you my friend and I am very fortunate that you consider me yours. Want to hear something funny, when I was born it was a blessed day. No not that, I was supposed to have been named Becky Sue but there was some confusion and I ended up Barbara Sue. And what parent would do that to a child, Barbara? That is why I go by Sue, Barbara just sounds way to old for my young spirit. Kinda ironic isn't it Becky.....giggle giggle snort snort. By the way, I am confused in South Carolina. And you are a very special and kind person, thank you for being there..... SUE
Dear,Sue Hi I enjoyed you letter.I think your right we are a like, we have 3 children,and very loving husbands.I really enjoy talking with you on the computer.My children's age's are 14,11,&,9.I have one girl and two boy's.I don't want you to have cancer,I will say a prayer for you every night.I don't want to lose my friend.I'm fixing to electrocute my self on my key board,because I'm crying.I'm scared for you.I want you to get plenty of rest and eat lot's of green vegetables.They have lot's of vitamin K.Something you need.Do you take vitamin supplements?You need to talk to your neurologist about a good vitamin supplement,if your not all ready on one.I just want to help take care of my friend....I don't mean to be nagging.I just don't want any thing to happen to my new friend.Your probably thinking your talking with a psycho now giggle..giggle...snort...snort.But your not just a friend who cares about her friends well being and her safety.It would of been really neat if your mom had of named you Becky.We really would have been just a like.Do you have any brothers or sisters? I have 5 half brothers and 1 half sister.I have 1 brother that is blood related and 1 sister that is blood related.I think I explained that right.I hope you under stand it.I've had 2 half brothers to die from heart disease,I think that's why I'm so scared for you,because I'm afraid for my self to.Great here comes the water works again.Sorry I'm just a little emotional.Lets talk about some thing funny.Do you like comedy movies me and Larry like The Out Of Towners.Our favorite television show is The Andy Griffith Show.What is your favorite comedy movie and favorite comedy television show?Oh,by the way all of my siblings names are,Robert,Wendell,Roger,(Jerry deceased passed away in 2003),(Joebill deceased passed away in 1989),Betty.These are all of my half siblings.My full blooded siblings are Kim,and Joey.When I was born my daddy wanted to name me Betty.He all ready had one daughter named Betty.My moma talked him out of it.I all most wasn't named Becky though my moma wanted to name me Loretta Lynn,but my daddy didn't like it so they decided on Becky Lynn.It's still funny though my favorite country music singer is Barbara Mandrell.I think your first name is pretty.My husbands middle name is Dale.He use to not like it,but when we got married I started calling him Dale all the time,now I call him Dale-Dale.I told him I like his middle name becuase of the Disney Cartoon Characters Chip and Dale.I still enjoy watching Disney movies at my age and Tom and Jerry cartoons,a long with Bugs Bunny.I don't think I'll ever out grow them.I'm wierd giggle...giggle...snort...snort.This letter is turning out to be my life story.The only thing I haven't put in is when I was born,I'll do that next time.I'll start it out like this:Once upon a time there lived this woman....giggle...giggle...snort....snort...Do you think I'm a mental case yet?I'll talk to you again tomorrow Sue,take care of your self. DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER TAKE CARE OF MY NEW FOUND FRIEND SUE,HEAL HER TAKE ALL OF HER PAIN TAKE ALL OF HER BURDENS AND LET THEM REST UPON YOUR SHOULDERS LORD,SHE IS CARRYING A HEAVY LOAD AND NEEDS A REST,LORD SEND ANGELS TO GUIDE HER THROUGHJ THE DARKNESS AND HER TO THE MORNING LIGHT IN JESUS CHRISTS NAME I PRAY AMEN.Your Friend In Christs Love Becky.
You really tend to make my day.........THANK YOU. I have 3 brats, oops again........kids I mean, too. 2 boys and a girl, gee just like someone else I know. Jesse Grayson is 22, Lucas Jeremy is 21, and our monkey brat, Bonnie Sue will be 20 in August. Hands down, my all time favorite movie is ALL OF ME with Steve Martin and Lilly Tomlin. If you want a great laugh, watch it. Grayson, my hubby, really enjoy our family. We are a close knit group. We are the type of parents that want our kids to be successful but we want them to be at home to do it. When they all left for college we missed them a great deal. They are only an hour away so we can pop in on them, they love that cause I cook for them, and them being so close they get to come home every weekend. We also have Lulu our youngest daughter at 14yrs and our ugly little son Rosco which is only 2. The kids all have kids too, I was worried about them adopting at such a young age but they have all done quite well with them. Jesse and his girl friend have 3, Daisy, Duke and Gus. Lucas and his girlfriend have just one but she is spoiled rotten, that is our little Clo Bug. And Bonnie is a single parent. She still does great with little MISS SMIGGLES though. Oh, did I mention that all my grandbabies are actually grandpuppies. We love them just the same though. And Rosco and Lulu are dogs also but don't tell them that, it would make them as mental as you and I seem to be. GIGGLE..GIGGLE. I just know that if I am ever blessed with Grand Children i am going to love and spoil them so much. Not spoil them in the way that some people do where you can't stand to be around them though. I have 1 sister and 3 brothers plus 1 other brother that was killed in an auto accident. I really thank you for your concern and your prayers but don't be scared for me cause I will be alright cause I have God on my side. So no matter what I will be okay cause I know where I am going when I die, even if it is sooner than later. I am not scared, worried to death about my family but not about me. You are a very special person and I am Glad your name is Becky, we are sisters in arms against all these crazy illnesses we have. With all our ailments we could become doctors or even write a medical book........GIGGLE GIGGLE. I am so glad we met and it already seems like I have known you a lifetime. You take care and if you get a chance watch that movie. Talk with you tomorrow girl and you be good. I always have a prayer in my heart for you. LOVE SUE
Dear,Sue Hi HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!I hope you and your family enjoyed the holiday with fireworks.We did,we all so had a cookout in the rain.We did it in our little shed,where we keep our lawn mowers,sounds like fun doesn't it?How have you been feeling?Are you getting plenty of rest?I hope you are.Believe it or not but I am a grandma.My husband was married once before.They had one child together.Her name is Reihanan.I all ready know what your thinking how do you pronounce it,am I right?Giggle....Giggle...Snort...OOPS.I can't explain it over the computer if you can't I'm sorry.It's hard to explain.You can probably see that though by the way her name is spelled.My grandbabies names are Holden,Summer and Mason.My three childrens names are Tiffany, Lincoln and Triston.We are all so a close knit family,I don't let my children ride the school bus.We take them our selves,we just lieve 12 minutes from the school.I have all ways been real protective over my children.My sister thinks I am to over protective.I just don't want any thing to happen to my babies,do you find that so wrong?With things the way they are now a days you have to be.Me and my hubby Dale-Dale just found out we have about three child molesters lieving about 15 miles from us,that has got us pretty scared and woorried.Your probably thinking I'm making to much out of this.I can't help it though,these are my babies,and I just want to do every thing I can do in my every fiber being I can to protect my babies.All three of children are gifts to me,because I never suppose to have children,but GOD BLESSED me with three.I all so have severe scoliosis in my back.I was told when I was only fourteen years old that I would never be able to carry children to full term,but I did three glorious times with the LORDS BLESSINGS.After my third child though the doctor told me,the next time I wouldn't be so lucky,I got my tubes tied three months later.Doctors orders.I am thankful every day though that I got to experience childbirth three times.I am nervous about my appointment with the cardiologist on July 25.I all so see my neurologist July 18.I get so down in the dumps some times.I have headaches every day.Nothing I take helps,Tylenol,Excedrin,Aleve,...You get the idea.I'm sorry this letter doesn't sound cheerful as usual.I usally take prescription medicine for my headaches but,I've run out,I'm really lucky aren't I?I need to think about some thing funny,be for I really get to mental.Hmmm....let me think?Oh I think I've got it are you ready?Are you sure,brace your self for what I'm about to tell you,O.K here it goes I got my belly button pierced.Are you still there did you faint?My moma just about did.She isn't going to tell my daddy.I don't blame her.Giggle....giggle...snort...Oops...sorry.Do you think I'm a freak now?I'm not I've just all ways wanted it done,I'm thirtythree years old and Dale-Dale finally let me get it done.You probably want write me back now.I hope you do though.Good luck on Friday,I'll be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you.Let me know how every thing goes O.K,because I'll be worried silly all day thinking about my friend in South Carolina.GOD BLESS YOU SUE AND TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOUR SELF.IN CHRISTIAN LOVE BECKY LYNN.
Hey girl, sorry I didn't write yesterday, I was feeling really crummy and talking about rest, all I want to do is sleep. No not because of depression, I just can't get enough sleep and what is so wierd about that is I am one of those people that never sleeps. I don't blame you about taking your kids to school, I worked in the school system over 13yrs and I took my kids everyday too. Giggle Giggle Snort Giggle.........I was thier bus driver........GIGGLE GIGGLE.............What is so funny about that is that they were never aloud to ride any of the other busses. Those people were crazy. The kids friends would want them to come home with them and the parents thought I was funny cause I made them pick them up or I would take them after I finished my route. I started out with about 30 kids on my bus, when I left I had around 140. I asked where they were all coming from and my principle said he had parents calling everyday singing my praises......Now I got the big head...LOL. Anyway all the parents wanted thier kids on my bus. I took time with my kids and encouraged them to never let theirselves down. They all called me Mama Sue. I miss them a lot. I left to start nursing school but my healt put a stop to that. Oh well, God has something else up his sleeve. I think it is so neat that you had your belly button done you freak....Giggle Giggle. Bonnie has hers done. But I guess I am a freak too cause, no I don't have mine done, but......I do have a tattoo. I am so proud of it. It is on the upper back part of my left shoulder. I know you are thinking yuck but it is actually very feminine. It is of a butterfly and ivy. It reminds me of my sister-n-law Mona Lisa, the one I was in the accident with. We were always going to get one together but she had to go and get herself killed first so the butterfly is for her and I want to add a Dragonfly for me. And the ivy represents God all wrapped around us keeping us safe. Pretty cool huh? I hate that you have so many problems but it will all work out in the wash. have you tried your pressure points for your headaches> Also get Dale Dale to give you a foot massage cause that helps too. I will talk to you tomorrow, I am off to a furneral so say a prayer for our friends family. Love Sue
Dear,Sue Hi I will say a prayer for your fiends family.There is so much more about me you don't know.It's all very painful to talk about.I saw my therapist today.I all so see a psyciatrist.My mind doesn't really work the best.I don't know if it could be coming from my thyroid being untreated all these years or if I really am mental.I do know that having a bad thyroid gland,all though the lab didn't do the complete blood test.I had a ultrasound done of my carotid arteries and my thyroid gland,on my thyroid gland it showed several 1cm cysts on my gland.So that should say some thing right there in it self don't you think?I'm sorry I'm complaining and I don't want to do that.I think your tattoo sounds cool giggle...giggle...snort...oops.My daughter Tiffany wants to get her lip pierced,me and Dale-Dale are going to let her.Our step daughter Riehanan is going to do it for her.I ordered her a lip piercing kit off e-bay.It's a 14 guage needle and a 14 guage stud piercing ring.She's pretty excited and my step daughter is excited too.She said that she will enjoy piercing Tiffany's lip.I don't know why,maybe it's because Tiffany use too pick on Riehanan all the time when she was younger and now Riehanan is thinking pay back time giggle....giggle....snort...oops.I'm sorry you to didn't feel well the other day.You really do need the extra rest though.It helps your body heal faster or something like that I can't remember exactly.I do know that it is good for you.Have you been eating a good variety of green vegetables?They are good for you too.I want you take real good care of your self,your my friend and buddy.We are two nuts in a nut shell giggle.....giggle....snort....snort....giggle...giggle....snort...snort....oops.....I am so sorry I got so carried away.I hope you feel like talking to me on Friday or Saturday.Will you let me know what time you have to be at the hospital Friday morning?GOD BLESS YOU SUE GOD IS ALL WAYS WITH YOU HE LOVES YOU AND CARES FOR YOU IN CHRISTAIN LOVE BECKY.
We are two nuts, or should I say peas and carrots. Giggle Snort OOps..............I have to be at the hospital at 6am and my surgery is at 8:30. Pray the Cancer Bug Away For ME. Hey and guess what, i'm mental too. no, really. I suffer from depression and was actually in the crazy hospital. I was only 3 days away from killing myself but in the end I desided my family wasn't getting off that light. Giggle Giggle. I value my life and fight each day to stay healthy  but dang, it seems like a losing battle. I am really very fortunate because there are a lot worse things that happen to you besides MS, Asthma, A really bad car accident that almost killed me and that still causes me to have a lot of pain, Depression, and the posibility of Cancer. Hummmmmm.........Oh well it will all work out in the wash! What would be really bad is to have all this **** and not have God. I'm not worried about myself cause I don't fear death, how could I when I know what God has in store for me. Now.............if I think of my family.........I don't even want to go there. It hurts me to know that my family hurts and I don't want to see them suffer. I need to be strong for them! Sooooooooo, what kind of bellybutton ring did you get, I am jealous. Atleast I do have my tattoo. I am so glad that I have had the pleasure knowing you, God always has a way of fixing things when you are feeling down and I thank you for lifting me up. Keep your spirits up cause being low is nowhere fun to be. Smile and Be Happy..........Love Sue
Hi SUE I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU TODAY AND PRAYING FOR YOU ALL DAY.MY BELLY BUTTON PIERCING IS A BAR BELL THATS WHAT THEY START YOU WITH,IT HAS MY BIRTHSTONE IN IT,EMERALD.I REALLY WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HAVE IT DONE,BECAUSE OF WHAT I HAVE WRONG WITH ME,BUT I DIDN'T TELL DALE-DALE UNTIL IT WAS ALL READY DONE.I CAN BE PRETTY SNEAKY IF I HAVE TO BE,AND I HAD TO BE IN ABLE TO GET THIS DONE GIGGLE..GIGGLE...SNORT...OOPS.ME AND DALE -DALE CELEBRATED OUR 15 YEAR ANNIVERSARY TODAY.WE BOTH ENJOYED OUR OUTING,AND OUR CHILDREN ENJOYED THIER LITTLE GIFTS AS WELL.WE ALL WAYS BUY THEM SOME THING TOO.I GUESS YOU COULD SAY THERE SPOILED GIGGLE....GIGGLE...SNORT.MY HUBBY DALE-DALE PLAYS THE GUITAR,THATS WHAT I GOT HIM OUR ANNIVERSARY.HE BOUGHT ME A ONE CARAT SOLITAIR 10KT GOLD RING,SINCE I DON'T PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT,GIGGLE....GIGGLE....SNORT.I DON'T DRIVE A CAR,I DON'T PLAY A MUSICAL INSTRUMENT,I CAN'T THINK OF ANY THING ELSE I CAN'T DO,BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THERE ARE SOME MORE THINGS GIGGLE....GIGGLE...SNORT.I WILL CHECK BACK IN ON YOU TOMORROW,MAKE SURE YOU GET PLENTY OF REST.DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER TWATCH OVER SUE TOMORROW THROUGH SURGERY,PLEASE LET THERE NOT BE NO CANCER FOUND,SUPPORT FAMILY AND LOVED ONES THROUGH THIS TIME LORD MAKE THEM STRONG FOR HER SHE NEEDS THERE STRENTH AND THERE LOVE AND SUPPORT HEAL SUE FROM ALL OF HER PAINS MAKE HER WELL IN JESUS CHRISTS NAME I PRAY AMEN.IN CHRISTIAN LOVE BECKY.
GIGGLE GIGGLE..........Bonnie and I had flown out to the West Coast to see my son who was in the Marines and was due to come home. We drove one of his trucks back to South Carolina, it was a great road trip and a special time cause I was able to spend time with Bonnie before she went away to college. Anyway that is when I got my tattoo. Grayson could not believe it, he thought it was fake, hahahahah. I can also be sneaky if I need to be. He actually loved it and thought it was very sexy. Well I had my surgery and it went pretty well except for the fact that I woke up during surgery. I just wanted out from underneath the covers, only problem was the covers were the sterile pads they put over you. It was numb and didn't hurt and I finally came to my senses and lay still while they finished up. Giggle Giggle, he thought he could keep me asleep, me, the person that even morphine doesn't affect. Now thats funny. I get my results Tuesday evening so lets pray for the best. And i wish you a happy aniversary too, a bit late but I am glad you had a happy one. You know I can sing, really I can, really. The only thing is that it doesn't sound worth a ****.....Giggle, Snort. Everyone tells me that is what kills all my plants. Becky I pray for you and am so glad we have each other to talk too. Have a nice day and remember to  be HAPPY. Love Sue
Thank GOD your all right,I was beginning to freak out.I'm so glad tour O.K..I'm glad you where able to go to see your son,and enjoy your self.I have been saying a prayer for you every night.I will continue to pray for you until we have your results.I have faith In the good LORD that he will take care of you.Be sure and let me know as soon as you get the results.I enjoy our daily chats,there nice.They are like a pick me up.You all ways seem to lift my spirts when I'm down.Me and Dale-Dale took our children too the county fair last night,I rode a ride called the ring of fire with my daughter,it would go around in circles,and then it stopped in mid air.My body was lifting out of the seat,my daughter was afraid I was going to fall out.She didn't want to ride it no more after that giggle..giggle..snort.My hubby rode the bumper cars with my boys.We wanted to stay longer but I got sick,I started having chest pains,and cold chills.I guess you can never be a kid again giggle..giggle...snort.My mom got up set because I rode rides I wasn't suppose to be riding,my daughter Tiffany snitched on me.I told Tiffany that Mimi doesn't have to know everything,but Tiffany said that she is concerned because I've all ready had one heart attack,she just doesn't want me too have another one before I see the cardiologist.Tiffany and my mom are both worry warts.They erk me some times.I'll talk to you tomorrow Dale-Dale is wanting me to spend some time with him instead of the computer.He says that the computer gets more attention than him,giggle...giggle...snort...oops.IN CHRISTIAN LOVE BECKY.
I love the fair, the old-timey ones with the greased pig contest and pie eating contest. those are the best!And sometimes you just gotta have fun even if you shouldn't...Giggle Snort Giggle. My best friend, my sister-n-law, the one that was killed in the accident, all went to Florida after I was diagnosed with MS to just get away for awhile. We were at one of the theme parks and I was bound and determined I was going to ride the "BIG" roller coaster. Mona kept telling me no........but did I listen........WHAT DO YOU THINK........Giggle Giggle..........Well I rode the darn thhing and they had to take me out in a wheel chair so I pretty much got away from those things........But dang it if you don't have to learn one way or another huh? You know I told you I drove a school bus, well I also drove a charter bus as well. i got to the point that it wasn't safe for me to drive anymore cause I couldn't put other people at risk. Well you know what I did when I gave up my CDL license? I got my motor cycle license and I love it. Grayson and I always enjoyed riding so i decided it was time for me to be in the drivers seat.........Giggle Giggle Snort Giggle. I would ride by myself and I loved it. Of course my doctors weren't to happy with my decision, or for that matter my mom, my sister, my brothers, everyone except my kids and my hubby. They like to ride too.......LOL. Everyone always tells me that I am "OVERDOING" it that I need to slow down........"NO WAY"........If I am going to feel bad and be sick I had rather it be from living life instead of laying around all day. But, and yes there is a but.......I don't have a heart condition, well atleast I don't think I do...LOL....My point is live life to the fullest but don't live it to death........Have fun but take care of yourself.......Your family loves you and needs you.. Oh okay enough with the mother hen, just take care. Now that i've written my daily book I will continue to pray for you. Talk with you tomorrow after I find out my results........LOVE SUE
Dear Sue Hi I know how you feel,about wanting to have fun.I am trying to learn to take it easy,but it's not easy.I have all ways taken care of my family.I feel like I'm letting them down.I HATE being exasted all the time,feeling like I haven't slept any when I've just gotten out of bed.I'm complianing again I'll stop now,sorry.Today is Tuesday have you gotten your results yet?I hope you write me today.I have gotten addicted to the game show network,playing Lingo giggle....giggle....snort...giggle.I know that sounds lame but it's true.My hubby says that I need to break my self from it.But it is so much fun.Thats why I didn't post back in yesterday sorry.Dale-Dale asked me if I had checked on you when we wher getting ready to go to bed and I said no,I felt terrible.I kept on having bad dreams because I felt so bad for not checking on you.Do you for give me?I'll do better from now on.I want to learn to drive motor cycle too but my hubby want let me.He said that it would be to dangerous because of the blood clot on my brain.I guess he means if I had a wreck,but I don,t plan on wrecking,and I told him that he said you might not plan on it but it still could happen and hurt me.But I still want to learn I'm stubbon giggle..giggle..snort.Have you been getting plenty of rest?I hope and pray that your results come back negative.The GOOD LORD in HEAVEN will take CARE OF YOU.AS soon as you get the rsults write to me because I want to know,I will probably write you back tonight.Please DON'T FOR GET TO WRITE ME O.K. DEAR HEAVENLY FATHER TAKE CARE OF MY FRIEND SUE PLEASE LET HER TEST RESULTS COME BACK NEGATIVE,THAT SHE DOES NOT HAVE CANCER SHE HAS BEEN THROUGH SO MUCH LORD HELP EASE HER MIND GIVE HER PEACE DON'T LET HER HAVE TO CARRY ANOTHER BURDEN IN JESUS CHRISTS NAME I PRAY AMEN.IN CHRISTIAN LOVE BECKY.
There isn't anything to be sorry for silly. Besides I didn't take the time to write you either. It is just so easy to get caught up in life. I truly understand so not another word about it okay? Well guess what, NO CANCER. My results still came back abnormal and who in the heck knows what it means...GIGGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... I now know that doctors aren't required to make good grades. I have REACTIVE FOLLICULAR LYMPHOID HYPERPLASIA. Let's try to figure that one out. The doc said that "MAYBE" it is from my the surgery I had in May but the funny thing is I have been having all these symptons and swollen lymph nodes since around January. I don't know about you but i think it doesn't add up. maybe the doc didn't have to take math cause in my estiment January comes before May. Oh well atleast no cancer but I am going to see my neuro soon and talk with him. I feel like complaning too but it doesn't do anygood sooooooooooooooo. Oh **** I am going to complain, I wait all this time and I still don't know what's wrong. My blood work said my RBC are low but my hemoglobin is normal. Something else was low and my CD4 and CD8 T cells are elevated. I am going to take it in stride though..... I AM GOING TO BE HEALTHY..........everything I asked this doctor he said I was asking him things he just didn't know.........DUH.......whats not to know, he just said to let it go for a couple of months and "MAYBE" everything would just go away. MAYBE just doesn't work for me so I am going back to my neuro. I trust him and if he says to wait it out, I will. OKAY THEN.......I done complaining........MAYBE.......GIGGLE GIGGLE. Anyway I have been getting plenty of rest my body just can't figure out that I am........oops, almost sounds like complaining huh? Well i guess I will go rest while I am canning peppers, tomatoes and greenbeans. LOL. I hope you have a good day and you listen to Dale Dale, if you do have to do something you shouldn't, DON"T. GIGGLE GIGGLE. talk with you tomorrow......Love Sue
Dear Sue I'm glad it wasn't cancer.I'm going to look up Reactive Follicular Lymphoid Hyperplasia.You all so need to listen to your hubby.My duaghter Tiffany pierced her lip yesterday.I ordered a piercing kit off e-bay.She's taking care of it like she is suppose to.I think it looks cute on her.My mom will probably freak out,like she did when she found out I got my belly button pierced.I'm wanting to get my nose pierced,next.Dale-Dale wants me to wait until my belly button heals up all the way.That's going to take until after the first of the year.The only thing is when I sneeze my nose stud might come out giggle..giggle..snort..giggle.I don't think no one would want to be around for that giggle...giggle..snort.I don't think I would want to be around for that, unfortunately the stud will be in my nose giggle...giggle...snort..snort...snort.OOPS.Sorry I got to carried away.I all so have some thing else to tell you,I smoke a lot 2 packs a day.I just use to smoke 1 pack a day.But when Ifound out every thing about me,I started smoking more.Pretty bad huh?When I see the cardiologist on July 25,Dale-Dale has all ready told me he is going to tale tale on me.I said he was a big meany giggle..giggle..snort.He said he wasn't he was doing it because he loved me and wanted to keep me for ever.We have been getting a lot of rain off of the hurricanes.My children are getting tired of not being able to go out side.I'm going to miss them like crazy when they go back to school.But I can't tell them that because they don't like school,and they know that they would be able to play on my emotions.I better sign off for now I'll talk to you tomorrow.God continue to watch over my friend Sue continue to heal her and take all of her burdens in JESUS CHRISTS name I pray AMEN.IN CHRISTIAN LOVE BECKY.
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them