Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

My TSH is 8.66

I just received my test results on my TSH which went from 6.74 to 8.66 and my T3 went from 2.9 down to 1.31 and T4 went from 1.27 to 1.31.  I am currently on levothyroxine 25 mcg.  I have this tingling throughout my body most of the time and recently I have been put on depression and anxiety medicine as I have severe anxiety/depression, but am wondering could hypothyroidism be the cause of my anxiety and depression problems as I am seeing a psychiatrist and psychologist for the psych .  I am just concerned if it is caused by hypothyroidism or do I indeed have a psych problem besides the hypothyroid?
The hypothyroidism is not likely the cause of the depression/anxiety, but can impact the severity of these.  Based on high TSH, would increase the levothyroxine and check every 6 weeks, continue to titrate the dose, until the TSH is in the target 0.5-2.5 range.
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.