Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Slight Hyperparathroidism warrant removal?

I have tried Actonel, Fosamax and Forteo to no avail for my osteoporsis (which is quite severe -4 Dexa).  What are your recommendations?  Have you knowledge on the NEW Prolia 6 month shot? Side effects? vs. the Reclast, One Yr. IV?   I truly appreciate your expertise.  
This sounds like an osteoporosis question......
If you have even mild primary hyperpara, w/ this history would consider treating it.
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them