Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Throat Cancer?

I had tonsillitis and cured with antibiotics. By there is a lump under my thyroid gland, feels like it is in my trachea. This is a discomforting feeling daily, and I had a ct scan of neck and chest (no cancer was seen directly) This lump feels like when you swallow a pill and it gets stuck in your neck. Please give me some advice. Thank you
Most significant thyroid nodules would show up on CT but if you are still feeling a lump, then discuss this with your doctor and/or ENT.
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them