Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

Vaginal discharge & levothyroxine

I was on a low dose of levothyroxine and noticed shortly after beginning it that I had a very heavy vaginal discharge and itching, which OBGYN cultered several times with negative results.  Now after stopping the synthroid per endocrinologist, I have noticed that the vaginal symptoms have also stopped.  I cannot find any info on this issue nor did my gynecologist.  Have yet to ask endo.  Can anyone shed light on this??  
I have not seen this problem or noted it in the literature.
A related discussion, vaginal discharge and levothyroxine was started.
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them