Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

What is wrong with me?

I have intermittent heart palpitations, weight gain and a small lump on the right side near my collarbone which is painful to the touch. what is wrong with me. My mother had a goiter which she got removed and two of my sisters have thyroid disease.
You should have thyroid blood tests and an ultrasound to further evaluate if this may be a thyroid problem.
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them