Thyroid Cancer / Nodules & Hyperthyroidism Forum

same as the others?

I just rec'd a call from the doc office about the labs saying my tsh levels should be around 4500 , 4500 what i dont know, but they are at 55,000. 55,000 what i dont know what does this mean and how is it supposed to be effecting me ? and what can I expect my body to be doing in reaction to this?
Would ask your doctor about this-- seems like they may be talking about something other than TSH (normal is 0.3-3.0)
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them