Thyroid Disorders Community

4 months TT post op, 2 mos post RAI, deep pain in front of neck?

I am 4 months post total thyroidectomy for pap. carcimona and 2 months post RAI treatment (100 mCi.) Just within the past week, I've been having moderate pain in the front of my neck (where my thyroid would be if it were still there.) it's a very deep pain that hurts not only in my neck, but in my ears and my teeth. My throat doesn't hurt and I'm not now, nor have I been, sick. Has anyone ever had anything like this? Possible nerve damage? Could the cancer be back this fast?

I'm probably just over-reacting, but I thought I'd ask.

Happiness and health to all!