Thyroid Disorders Community

►A Chemotherapy Tracker has been added .. take a look at it ... for thyroid you can track your pre-RAI & post RAI symptoms and

use journal entries to add add'l info for yourself.  Take a look at it and let me know by posting below any additional thoughts you have for this tracker to help thyroid cancer patients who undergo I-131 (RAI) therapy.  I am not an expert in the RAI area so please feel free to post your comments below and I'll be sure to send them to MedHelp's Development Team.

C~
Co-CL Thyroid

PS:  I have downloaded the tracker .. you can see it on my profile

To download the tracker:

Go to My MedHelp
Go to Tracker Panel
Scroll down to bottom of Tracker Panel
Hit Add a Tracker
See Chemotherapy Tracker alphabetically listed
Begin using it!

MedHelp is going to add RAI to the chemotherapy drugs on the tracker  ... YES!  This is terrific for us on thyroid.  Thanks MedHelp!

C~