Aa
A
A
A
Close
Thyroid Disorders Community
26.1k Members
168348 tn?1379357075

►A Chemotherapy Tracker has been added .. take a look at it ... for thyroid you can track your pre-RAI & post RAI symptoms and

use journal entries to add add'l info for yourself.  Take a look at it and let me know by posting below any additional thoughts you have for this tracker to help thyroid cancer patients who undergo I-131 (RAI) therapy.  I am not an expert in the RAI area so please feel free to post your comments below and I'll be sure to send them to MedHelp's Development Team.

C~
Co-CL Thyroid

PS:  I have downloaded the tracker .. you can see it on my profile

To download the tracker:

Go to My MedHelp
Go to Tracker Panel
Scroll down to bottom of Tracker Panel
Hit Add a Tracker
See Chemotherapy Tracker alphabetically listed
Begin using it!

1 Responses
168348 tn?1379357075
MedHelp is going to add RAI to the chemotherapy drugs on the tracker  ... YES!  This is terrific for us on thyroid.  Thanks MedHelp!

C~
Have an Answer?
Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
MI
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child