Thyroid Disorders Community

ARE THERE ANY GOOD ENDOS IN UK. PLEASE

To all the people, in the uk, do you know off any good endocrinologists, as im actually in manchester and i cant find a good one around, i say cant find a good one, ive only had one because i havent had many dealings with an endo,i need to find a good one if anyone knows off any worth recommending i would be greatful.
bump
If you find one send them to Australia! We are really short on having good endos here!
Your best bet is to contact the British Medical Association by phone and they will tell you of all the Endo's in your area.
Other than that , afraid I cant help as I left there when I was 19 (many moons ago).
Usually the best ones are the ones you find in large teaching Hospitals in the UK.
Manchester has a big hospital in its main city (yes I knew a couple of Jordeys whilst in the UK lol ).
Ring them and find out.
cant do any harm...or google it.