Aa
A
A
A
Close
Thyroid Disorders Community
26.1k Members

Blood test results - HELP?!

Hello, so I am a twenty three year old man who for five years has suffered sexual dysfunction, fatigue, brain fog, confusion, constant flu like symptoms and chronic nasal congestion. I have had numerous blood tests done, which seem to appear that I am within ranges and nothing abnormal going on, I recently had a full blood count done and thyroid.

My doctors are not the best, there have been many times where I have crossed checked my results and certain things have not added up...I have been either on the upper range or lower range with no mention of concern and even things like being folate deficient I was not initially told as it was only 'slightly'.

I have lost faith in my doctors ability to analyse my results and look for the cause of my ongoing condition, I am posting on here in the hopes that someone can break down my results for me and see if theres anything worth looking in to deeper which may be causing my poor health. I got my results back today for my full blood count and noticed in bold the "Lymphocyte" says abnormal next to it? yet nothing was mentioned to me.

FERTILITY TESTS:

Serum Prolactin: 175 mu/l
Serum Oestradiol: 114 pmol iu/l
FSH level: 1.5  (ref range 1.0 -12.0)
LH level: 4.6 iu/l
Testosterone: 34.9nmol
Serum TSH level: 1.1 miU/l
Serum free T4 level: 15 pmol/l
Cortisol: 414 nmol

FULL BLOOD COUNT

Haemoblobin: 154 g/l
Total white cell count: 6.9 10*9/L
Platelet count: 217 10*9/L
Red blood cell count: 5.49 10*12/L (ref range 4.5 - 6.0)
Haemotocrit: 0.456 ratio
Mean Corpuscular volume: 83.1 fl
Neutrophil count: 4.80
Lympocyte count: 1.40 10*9/L (1.5 - 4.0) "abnormal"

0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
FL
MI
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child