Avatar universal

Can someone refer me to a surgeon who does MIRP parathyroidectomy?

I have just been diagnosed with Hyperparathyroidism, have elevated PTH, Calcium, Alk Phosphatase and Osteocalcin with a negative scan.  I am looking for a surgeon in Colorado who does MIRP parathyroidectomy.  Thank you!
1 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
649848 tn?1534633700
We don't really have access to all the doctors that might be available to you in Colorado.  Your best bet would be to get a referral from your primary care doctor or whoever ordered all your blood work.  

If I were going to have parathyroid surgery, I'd have my ENT do the surgery.

If you give us your city or the area you'd be willing to travel, we might be able to do some research for you.  If you don't want to put it on the forum, feel free to send me a private message.
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community

Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1534633700
Avatar universal
1756321 tn?1547095325
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.