Thyroid Disorders Community

Flushing when increasing medication

How long does flushing last after you have increased a non-generic synthroid medication (I went from 125 to 150mcg)?
Hi, Are you seeing a ENDO it seems to me like they increased your Levo to soon. You should be teated 6 weeks after you start taking it. Then they make adjustments . So Iam not sure but there are I few others no here that will help you.
After I had Radition on my Thyroid My TSH was 67.5 and I felted like I was dying!

It has been a roller coaster ride and still is some days, But is better then is was.

Hope you feel better soon and hang in there. MH is a great site for help and surpport.
so keep posting.

HUGZ  Terri