Good thyroid doctor in Austin Texas

I am looking for a good thyroid doctor in austin tx. The one I went to last week is not working out for me. It takes too long to get an appointment and then that appointment changes. I have to call multiple times to get someone to pick up the phone and getting my test results is a flat out nightmare. I tried to Google it but not really finding good results.
Just sent you a PM with info.  To access, just click on your name and then from your personal page, click on messages.
I appreciate that. It looks like she moved to Tennessee though. :(
I just sent another PM with info.

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community