Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

Help with test results

Hello, the last couple of months were quite stressful for me and I started to have fatigue, depression, poorer memory & concentration, double vision. Though I think I already had them but not so bad. Had an mri and it was good.
My test results are:
FT4:17.3 reference value: 12-12
TSH:9.35 reference value: Adults:0.27-4.2
kids<12months:1.36-8.8
1-6 years: 0.85-6.5
7-12 years: 0.28-4.3
I'm in the adults range(17 years and 4 months old). Can someone tell me what the tests mean? I haven't gone to the endocrinolgist yet.
COMMUNITY LEADER
I don't understand the FT4 reference range: 12-12?  Your TSH indicates that you might be hypothyroid, but I can't say for sure without an accurate reference range for FT4.  Did you have an FT3 done?  How about antibody testing (TPOab or TGab) to confirm/rule out an autoimmune thyroid disease?