Thyroid Disorders Community

High thyroglobulin antibodies

I just received my latest thyroid levels. I have been on Syntheoid and cytoml  for over 5 years. I asked my Dr. To test for Hashimotos since my mother had it. I have many of the symptoms and also had radiation treatment for Hodgkins. My results for the antibodies were 20 for the TPO, but 91.7 for the Thyroglobulin . This seems really high and I can't find any information about what this high level means.
That result of 91 is not all that high.  It is an indication of Hashi's, so you will know what to expect going forward:  gradual destruction of your thyorid gland with diminishing output of natural thyroid hormone thus requiring increasing doses of thyroid med adequate to relieve hypo symptoms.

Of much greater importance are symptoms and also levels of the biologically active thyroid hormones, Free T4 and Free T3, which re not the same as Total T4 and Total T3.  If you have been tested for those, please post results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.  Also, please tell us about any symptoms you are having presently.  Also, what is your daily dosage of the Synthroid and Cytomel?