Thyroid Disorders Community

Hives, Abdomen pain, tired, multiple nodules on thyroid

Hi, I have been getting these painful hives all over my face and hands. I've seen an allergist but they didn't find anything conclusive other than to keep away from certain possible allergens.

I've also been having this abdomen pain at the same time my thyroid seems to act up (slight pressure). I've done blood tests in which my cholesterol seems high but I've been only eating very healthy foods and boiled meats/veggies for the past 4-6 weeks already. The barium swallow showed nothing wrong and the ultrasound showed multiple nodules on my thyroid. The rest of my blood test said that the TSH levels were fine but my feratin levels are extremely high.

I've had the hives for about 2 years now. The abdomen pains are recent. and the tiredness are within the 6 months. After I wake up, after an hour or so, I feel like I'm falling asleep again and lose all my focus.

Any ideas? I'm going to see the endoscropy specialist in 3 months due to a waiting list.