Thyroid Disorders Community

Hot and Cold Symptoms

I'm new to this forum so let me introduce myself, I am a 48 y/o female from Arizona.  My question is:  I have a problem with being cold for several years.  Now I am having problems being cold then hot then cold.  I first thought being hot was hot flashes, but that has been ruled out.  Does anyone have symptoms like these?  I get tired of putting a sweater on and off all day long, and covers on and off all night.  Could this be thyroid?
The real only way to tell is request from your doctor a TSH T3 and T4 ( best to free test).

This will tell you whether you are in range or not.

Nice to see you here..... post again . Good Luck