Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

How Long have you been on the Thyroid Community?

How long have you been with us here on the Thyroid Community?   Many who have dropped by have ended up staying a very long time.  After they have gotten their support, they stick around to help others which is what makes us such a fabulous community as you see it today!  

So after you post and get an answer-- feel free to stick around -- it's so fantastic to have such a community filled with diversity and all of us are so proud of the community as you see it today and that is BECAUSE OF YOU .. YOU make a DIFFERENCE!

Your Community CoLeaders
This week is my 2yr Anniversary since I had my atypical FNA and began my ride on the Thyroid Roller Coaster.  MedHelp started for me with a google search for the words "thyroid nodule".  The rest is a wonderful 2yrs here on MedHelp's Thyroid Community.

C~
I've been here about 10 months. . .I stopped by with questions when I was first diagnosed with Graves & have stayed through my TT & subsequent issues. . .

Thanks to everyone for their thoughtful & helpful responses!
8 months for me!  Best thing I ever joined.  Swelling thyroid.... normal blood, came to find answers and have found more here than anywhere.  Love to all!
COMMUNITY LEADER
I'm a real "newbie" as I was only diagnosed hypothryoid in June, so know very little about this monster. I found this site about a month ago and I do enjoy reading the posts and have picked up some good info.  Thanks to all.
Hello to all. I have been here a very short time, and received some great information.

51 yr. old female
diagnosed 20 yrs. hypo
Syntrhoid for most of those years
Started Armour in February 2008
The last 7 years have been hypo-hyper-hypo-hyper
Now have hope for wellness again

Marreid, one daughter, 3 great grandchilren that are my sunshine
2 dogs
one very sick half frozen farm kitten on my lap I am trying to revive
Enjoy computer time, decorating, reading, animals, warm sunny days and shoes.
So nice to have all you out there, thanks.
I'm a newbie - been on here about a week, but I'm getting in the swing of things aready - got my profile done, added pics, added trackers & have made a few friends already. This is the best thyroid site ever! Love it!