Aa
A
A
A
Close
Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

Hyperthyroidism & Lymph Nodule

Hi. I was diagnosed of Hyperthyroidism two years ago and back in 2014, I had suffered a "mild stroke". That was the only time I started taking medications; Tapdin and Propranolol (now I am taking Metoprolol). Well, I just consult random endocrinologist about my condition, I don't have regular checkup for my swollen Thyroid glands but I had few T3 and T4 tests. Most of the nights, hypertension is still attacking me and as a mother of three little kids, I don't have time to go out and consult an expert about my condition. I have lost weight since I stopped taking Tapdin due to financial crisis. Now my problem is a swollen submental lymph node. I don't know if this condition is connected to Hyperthyroidism. My fear is if I have an HIV. To be honest, I had yeast infection several times already and itchy skin all over my body. Now, I have a small swollen submental lymph node, it's like a cyst under my chin and it really painful wheneven I tap a finger on it. Please, help me. Do you think I have an HIV or is it because of my thyroid disease?
0 Responses
Have an Answer?
Top Thyroid Answerers
649848 tn?1534637300
FL
MI
1756321 tn?1547098925
Queensland, Australia
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
We tapped the CDC for information on what you need to know about radiation exposure
Endocrinologist Mark Lupo, MD, answers 10 questions about thyroid disorders and how to treat them
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.