Thyroid Disorders Community

I have a lump on the side of my neck above my collar bone what it could be?

For many months now i get a cramp ,spasm like pain on the side of my neck that is very unpleasant. It comes and goes sometimes it can happen several times a day but other days i don't get it at all.Some days ago i noticed a small soft movable lump on th right side of my neck right above my collar bone.I have no idea what it can be.The pain that i get worries me the most it's strong .This lump is giving me also a sholder discomfort  like little burning sentation (that one that you get after a regular child vaccination).
It might be on a lymph node and its normal to have swollen lymph nodes if you had any infection recently. If that's the case it might stay for some 1 or 2 months and go away automatically. Anyway you can consult a doctor regarding it if its bothering you and especially if its not going away after some 3 months.