Thyroid Disorders Community

I have classbook symptoms for hypothyroid.

All this is complicated with a three year history of kidney stones. I wonder if it’s related. Primary sent a TSH level that came back at 0.77 telling me that’s “normal”. I made an appointment with endocrinologist. I don’t want him to tell me that there is nothing he can do for me. I feel like I aged 20 years in the last 2.
Is that the only thyroid related test that was done?  You should always be tested for Free T4 and Free T3, the biologically active thyroid hormones.  If you have those, please post results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.  Even more important than biochemical tests, are symptoms,  Please tell us about any other symptoms you have.
Someone else on this forum had symptoms of what they thought were hypothyroidism but found they had hyperparathyroidism. This is very interesting as I found this article from the parathyroid website...

"Kidney stones occur in about 5% of the population and are usually made of calcium. Hyperparathyroidism is the number one cause of kidney stones. Every person with a kidney stone should be tested for a problem with their parathyroid glands. Nearly half of all people with kidney stones have a parathyroid tumor in their neck that must be removed or the kidney stones will return."

Can you, please, tell me where you found that?