Thyroid Disorders Community

Low PTH, High Calcium, High Platelets

Hi all,

I'm new to the forum but am wondering if anyone is dealing with a similar situation. My doctor has ran blood work for 6 months. My calcium levels are consistently high  each time tested (basic met. panel levels were 9.4, 9.7 and 10.3; calcium serum was 9.2; iodized calcium was 5.5 and 5.4.)

My PTH levels were tested twice and were 14 and 28.

Vitamin D is low at 27, normal range of 30-100  (ng/mL).

Blood platelets on a CBC were high at 400.

Creatinine in urine was 96.8 with normal ranges of 16.0-327.0 (mg/dL).

My doctor hasn't been able to give me any real answers as to what could be causing this, but I am constantly exhausted, which tops a long list of other problems I have had, including kidney stones, for several years now.

Any ideas? Anyone dealing with something similar?
Oh, also...

F TSH was at 1.110 and normal range is listed as 0.450-4.500 (uIU/mL).