Medical Mystery?

I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism and gain weight very quickly. The last few months I have experienced lip swelling a day or so prior to my cycle starting or during my cycle. I also experience hives that itch badly. I also experience extreme fatigue during a lip swelling episode where I can sleep 18+ hours. I am a mother of four and no one can figure this out.
Help!
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
COMMUNITY LEADER
The first thing we need, in order to help you, is the most current of your  thyroid lab results, which must include reference ranges, since those vary lab to lab and have to come from your own report.

Are you on a thyroid replacement medication?  If so, which one, what dosage, and how long have you been on it?

Have you been checked for Type II diabetes and/or PCOS?
Helpful - 0
i went through a lot similar before having my surgery this past June. The doctor prescribef me zyrtec which really did help me alot...
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community