Thyroid Disorders Community

Memory Loss, Confusion. Hashi and Graves

I was diagnosed with both Hashi and Graves disease at the age of 6.  I'm 19 now, and going through college. It seems like my whole life I was at the endocrinologist.  As I have grown up I have started to realize what is normal and what is not normal about how I feel.  In the last several months I have had moments where I have forgotten simple things, and have had moments of severe confusion.  The results are starting to effect my school work.  I feel like I can't think clearly, and it gets so frustrating. I am a 4.0 student, but I feel like my future is at risk if I don't get this figured out!! Has anyone else had these symptoms, and what did you do about it?
Before answering your question directly, please give us some info.  First, what was done as treatment for the Graves'?  If antithyroid medication, what type and daily dosage?  Also, please post your most current thyroid related test results and reference ranges shown on the lab report.