Thyroid Disorders Community

My TSH is 8.66

I just received my test results on my TSH which went from 6.74 to 8.66 and my T3 went from 2.9 down to 1.31 and T4 went from 1.27 to 1.31.  I am currently on levothyroxine 25 mcg.  I have this tingling throughout my body most of the time and recently have been put on depression and anxiety medicine, but am wondering could hypothyroidism be the cause of my anxiety and depression problems as I am seeing a psychiatrist for the psych .  I am just concerned if it is caused by hypothyroidism or do I indeed have a psych problem besides the hypothyroid?
Those symptoms can be related to being hypo.  Your test results certainly say hypothyroidism, yet you are on only 25 mcg of T4 med.  What is your doctor thinking?????
Impossible to say for sure that your symptoms are all due to being hypo, but I sure would aggressively go after getting your Free T3 and Free T4 levels increased as necessary to relieve related symptoms and then see how you are feeling overall.  Many of our members report that symptom relief for them required that FT3 was adjusted into the upper part of its range and FT4 adjusted to around the midpoint of its range.

In other words, fix the known problem and then see if you still have any other problems.