Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

Need good Endocrinologisy in New York, NY

Can anyone please recommend a good Endocrinologist in New York, NY (Manhattan)? I need a new MD who knows about *thyroid*.  thanks!
http://www.thyroid.org/

This website can help you find an endo specializing in thyroid in your area.
Thank you, that's very helpful. I was hoping for a recommendation from a patient who actually had been treated by Endo in Manhattan and knew first hand he/she was good. My current endo is on that web list and I'm very dissatisfied with him!!!!! He never tells me T3 or T4 or antibody levels. Doesn't know if my symptoms are from thyroid, yet nothing else is wrong with me! He claims there's no reason to get tsh down to 1, that as long as it's under 4, I'm "normal".  
Try posting an ad on craigslist. That way you are targeting people in your area.
Good idea! Thanks!