Thyroid Disorders Community

New - Need help undestanding thyroid ultrasound report

I asked for report from Dr and she finally mailed me a copy but I only got page 1 of 3 according to the bottom of the report. I am new to this board so barw with me. I do not understand this or what it could mean so if someone would help me to understand this and now that I have an appointment with a Endocrinologist what should I expect at my first visit. The Endo has received a copy of this US but my PCP ordered it after finding the swelling in my thyroid.
Report reads...
Findings:
There are no comparisons.
The Isthmus of the thyroid is 3.6 mL in thickness.
The right lobe of the thyroid is 6.3 x 2.1 x 1.9 cm in size with a volume of 12.2 mL. The right lobe of the thyroid is smooth in contour and of normal homogeneous echo content.
The left lobe of the thyroid is 6.4 x 1.7 x 1.7 cm in size with a volume of 8.8 mL. The left lobe of the thyroid is smooth in contour.  There is a 0.9 x 0.5 x 0.6 cm nodule in the mid to upper pole containing a tiny calcification.  
Impression:
1. Enlarged thyroid
2. 0.9 cm left thyroid nodule.
End of report that I have.
TSH was normal at 1.25. Dr did not test FT4 or FT3 this time but did last year all fell within normal range.
I have had a lot of the hypo symptoms for years and now feel i am swinging over to hyper symptoms.  Is this anything I should be concerned about as my Dr has treated me though I am just been crazy for 10 years. Are there things I should ask for at first endo appt? Any help or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
You have a clinical goiter (21 ml volume ,average 7.5, upper limit 18).
The texture is uniform according to report, so it is not an inflammation (thyroiditis is not likely based on the texture).
Description of nodule is lacking information about the blood flow in it; no blood flow means benign) For best results, get details about Power Doppler flow studies and condition of your lymph nodes on the left side