Hey all! I'm new to this forum. I have a right lobectomy scheduled for March 10th. I have a 9-month-old at home and I'm breastfeeding. I have several questions:
- Can I breastfeed right after surgery? My surgeon said not to for 24 hours, but I'm hearing that may not be true.
- Any tips for having a baby at home and recovering?
- Tips for breastfeeding and recovering?
- Anything that made recovery easier? Creature comforts, foods, exercises, etc.?
- When were you able to hold your kid again?
- Did your doc immediately start you on meds, or did they wait for 6 week labs?
Thanks so much! I'm really nervous!