Papillary Carcinoma (thyroid cancer)

Hello, I am 25 years old and had Papillary carcinoma a year ago. I already got my thyroid removed and was submitted to the Radioactive iodine treatment. OK... I was reading some websites and this post caught my attention  
http://thyroglobulintg.com/2015/09/21/papillary-thyroid-carcinome-cancer/
The post caught my attention because I have a son and he is 4 years old. Last week he fell when he was playing and hurt his shoulder.... Anyways, I took him to the hospital and they ran a couple of x-ray tests on him.
The post on the website above and in other websites states that radiation can be very dangerous, specially to children. Should I be worried about my son's thyroid health? When should I start keeping track of his thyroid health?

Since now, thank you very much for reading this and maybe answering my questions.