Thyroid Disorders Community
26k Members

Parathyroid symptoms

I'm a 48 year old female with hyperparathyroidism.
My calcium level is at a 11.7.
I have been having multiple kidneystones, bone and joint pain.
What I would like to know if anyone with the same disease also experiences the following: neck pain and shoulder pain and a chronic sore throat? I can not seem to find any literature on the last few symptoms and am worried there might be something else wrong...
Tnx in advance for reading this.
COMMUNITY LEADER
Have you checked out the website www.parathyroid.com?  I think you will find just about all the information available on parathyroid issues on that site.  It's my understanding that parathyroid issues can affect any/all parts of the body.
I had all of the above! Had surgery 2 months ago and feel so much better!