Thyroid Disorders Community

Problems swallowing

I have begun to have problems swallowing, sharp pains, it feels like it shoots from my nodule down to my stomach,

and if I burp it really hurts!  I feel like my body is falling apart.
You will find many who empathize with you here! I read your journal entry, and you are in the final countdown to your thyroidectomy.  You will feel so much better when it is done and over with and you have some answers.  
Hang in there - it's almost here!
I had what felt like fever blisters way down in my throat and slight ear pain at times. I had a partial right hyperthyroid for an large nodule on the right side on June 20th.  It turned out to be benign. The initial frozen section and the final path report. I am doing fine since surgery. Just feeling some tightness in the incision area.  
Dido what KelDC said.