Ringing in the ears

After only 1 week of taking HC I got ringing of the ears.  Quit for a week and the ringing did not go away.
Now I am taking Isocort and the ringing is still happening.  Is this a coincidence or are the adrenal medications casuing this ear problem  I feel stuffed up.
I got the same problem.  My doc also advised me to take isocort prednisolone methylcobalamine inj and my usual hypothyroid med.  My ringing started 3 weeks back and now I feel somewhat better but not completely cure.  I hope you will share your improvement also.
Abisana, India
My hearing problem is resolving (about 68%) within this past 4 weeks with steroid and methylcob inj.  But still some ringing inside my ear is there.
Abisana

You are reading content posted in the Thyroid Disorders Community