Thyroid Disorders Community

SPRING/SUMMER WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE

Periodically, we get members who ask about losing weight with hypothyroidism.  I want to let everyone know that I've posted a new Spring/Summer weight loss challenge in the Weight Loss and Dieting Community.  You can access the challenge and get all the information via the following link:

https://www.medhelp.org/posts/Weight-Loss--Dieting/SPRING-SUMMER-WEIGHT-LOSS-CHALLENGE/show/3016283#post_14311338

Please feel free to join the challenge and get support and motivation for your weight loss.  We hope to have some fun in the process.  

See you there...
Barb
COMMUNITY LEADER
bump